Outdoor Living Just Got Better
FIRE PITS – OUTDOOR FIREPLACES – CHIMINEAS. HEAT IT UP OUTDOORS.
Enjoying the outdoors doesn’t have to end when the temperature drops. Propane fire pits, outdoor fireplaces, and chimineas are the perfect way to stay cozy while enjoying the great outdoors, even in the fall and winter months. According to recent research, more people are enjoying the benefits of these products, nearly one quarter (24 percent) of those surveyed say they own a fire pit, outdoor fireplaces, or chiminea.
Propane fire pits, fireplaces, and chimineas provide warmth after sundown and create a focal point for your outdoor space. Whether you are roasting marshmallows, telling campfire stories, or enjoying an evening outdoors, these products safely harness the light and warmth of a bonfire.
The Patio Season has been Extended
Propane patio heaters can make cool nights quite cozy. These heaters provide up to a 20-foot circle of radiant heat and raise the outdoor air temperature between 10 and 30 degrees.
Patio heaters are available in several sizes, including tabletop. Most models include adjustable temperature controls and safety features and many are equipped with lights to further extend your patio hours.
A patio heater can extend outdoor living and help you get the most out of all that the four seasons in southern New Jersey have to offer.
Propane Puts the Bite on Mosquitoes
New mosquito eliminators protect up to an acre of land from these bloodthirsty invaders. These eliminators use a remarkably effective design. They turn propane into carbon dioxide, heat and moisture — the primary attractants for mosquitoes. When mosquitoes fly toward the eliminator, they’re soon history. They are vacuumed into a net where they dehydrate and die. Your backyard can now be a mosquito-free zone.
Outdoor Living: A Natural Extension of Your Home
Propane products can help turn your outdoor living space into a “three-season” or “all-season” room. These tips will help you enjoy the outdoors even as the temperature drops.
Take advantage of the outdoors, even when the weather gets a little cooler.
- Fire pits are perfect for gathering, relaxing, talking, or star gazing with friends. And when they’re fueled by propane, you don’t have to worry about spark bans and smoke.
- Spa and Hot Tub Heaters. The Water’s Perfect. Fast. No one’s hopping in the spa or hot tub until the water’s just right. And with propane heating, you can make it just right, just like that.
- Propane patio heaters can make cool nights quite cozy. Available in full size — perfect next to the grill to keep your cook comfortable — and a small 2-foot tall tabletop version that can heat five feet in diameter.
- Propane area heaters. Stay warm and cozy with a built-in propane heater or radiant floors in a covered porch space. Even when the days get shorter, you can still get the most from the outdoors with some well-placed lighting.
- Gas lights. As the season begins to change, turn on some beautiful gas lights for atmosphere and visual effect. Consider lighting more than just your dining area. A post lamp is the perfect way to highlight a garden.
Let Country Gas help you create an outdoor living space that will increase your home’s value, provide an exciting place for you to relax, entertain and spend quality time with your family.